Discount not valid in South Dakota. Except where not applicable. Pain and performance package includes New Patient Exam, Body Movement Assessment, 1 Pair of Pre-Fab Orthotic Inserts, Nutritional Consult and Rock Tape Instructions. Does not apply to federal beneficiaries and ACN member. FLORIDA: THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT. KENTUCKY: You have the right to rescind (within 72 hours) any obligation to pay for services given in addition to the free or discounted service. NORTH CAROLINA: IF YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TREATMENT, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND WITHIN THREE DAYS AND RECEIVE A REFUND. SOUTH CAROLINA: Offer does not apply to HNS beneficiaries. WEST VIRGINIA and MISSISSIPPI: Regular price for an Initial Fee $189.
Contest Terms and Conditions:
- Sweepstakes Details: NO REFERRAL or PURCHASE NECESSARY. A REFERRAL or PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open and offered to all legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 21 years of age or older at time of participation. Employees, officers, directors and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development, distribution, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, service providers, prize suppliers, website developers, and other persons associated with the Sweepstakes and/or members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in the same household as such employees, officers, and directors (whether or not related) are ineligible.
Promotion Period. The Promotion begins 10/1/18 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/31/18 (“Promotion Period”). The National Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this promotion.
- Entry into contest is not based on referral, odds of winning do not increase by the number of referrals provided to the participating office. All patients are eligible to enter. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
- Laws and Regulations: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Prizes: (a) One (1) winner will be randomly selected;
One (1) pack of 5 Proper Pillows®. Total retail prize value of $300.
Prize can not to be resold.
Prizes will be coordinated by the HealthSource Corporate Headquarters with the winner.
(b) All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) stating the value of the prize for tax filing purposes. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Without limiting the foregoing, grand prize is subject to availability/blackout dates and some additional restrictions may apply. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, the winner agrees to assume all risks and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Sweepstakes Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner's participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Drawing and Notification Details: drawings will take place on or about 10/8/18.
The Sponsor shall conduct one random grand prize drawing from all eligible entries.
The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via email after the drawing by their franchise clinic. By accepting a prize, the winner and companions agree to the use of their name and/or likeness in any promotion/advertising/trade activities, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation or notification, and without prior review and approval, except where prohibited by law.
- General: (a) Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials from the website or Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, that in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the winner will be selected from among all eligible mail in entries and all eligible online entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or by some other method determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion as fair, consistent, and in accordance with the spirit of these Official Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the website. E-mail entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries may not be reproduced in any manner and entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, defaced, mutilated, forged or in any manner altered will be disqualified.
(c) Personal information collected in conjunction with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor: (i) to administer the Sweepstakes, including notification of the winner and inclusion of winner's name on a publicly available winner's list and (ii) for future advertising/marketing efforts of Sponsor.
(d) By participating, all entrants assume all risk and liabilities associated with the Sweepstakes. By participating, all entrants will hold all Sweepstakes Entities and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless of any liability associated with the Sweepstakes.